Community Resource Guide
powered by 2-1-1
SEARCH | CALL
24 hours / 7 days a week| 365 days a year
- Basic Needs Housing Assistance
- Crisis + Emergency
- Veterans | Depression
- Mental Health Services
- Money Management
- Family Support
- Disaster Assistance
- Long-term Illness
Search in your county OR call 2-1-1.
Easy access to community resources is one of Care Compass Network’s main goals. That’s why we’ve partnered with the Human Services Coalition of Tompkins County, the Institute for Human Services, the Seven Valleys Health Coalition and the United Way of Broome County, to offer our community navigators a simple but comprehensive online tool to help connect their patients to the resources and services they need.
- Easy online search
- Easy phone number to remember
- Toll-free access to wide range of healthcare and community-based services
- Available 24/7/365
- Language Translation options
How to Use:
- Dial 2-1-1 to speak with a call specialist who knows about the resources in your community
- Find your county and search online:
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Having a hard time finding what you need? Is there a service or resource you think should be in the directory? Contact your 2-1-1 to request directory inclusion, update your agency’s listing or to request training for your staff on utilizing 2-1-1.
- Cortland (Contact form is on bottom of page)
- Tompkins (Contact form is on bottom of page)
- Rest of NY State or Nationwide: