Working together to lower healthcare costs means keeping people healthier and reducing hospital admissions that could be avoided by proper preventive care, timely medical treatment and effective patient education.
This creates new opportunities for members of the healthcare team because there will be increased need for those who can provide services such as:
- Health education and social services for at-risk populations
- Preventive health services such as wellness visits, maintenance visits for the chronically ill and health screenings
- Programs and counseling for behavioral health issues and substance abuse problems
- Nutritional counseling and fitness instruction
- Care for patients at-home following hospital discharges or for those with chronic health needs
Care Compass Network will help build the pipeline for tomorrow’s workers through training and education, and connect people to new opportunities through its job board.
Workforce Development Recruitment Program
The Workforce Recruitment Program has been a huge success! Due to the high number of applications that were received, the application process is officially closed and we will not be accepting any new applications after April 30th, 2018. The next iteration of the Recruitment Program will focus on retention efforts. Now that we have helped to support the potential addition of 121 new high needs positions throughout the PPS, we will be focusing on retention initiatives. Stay tuned for more details!