Working together to lower healthcare costs means keeping people healthier and reducing hospital admissions that could be avoided by proper preventive care, timely medical treatment and effective patient education.
This creates new opportunities for members of the healthcare team because there will be increased need for those who can provide services such as:
- Health education and social services for at-risk populations
- Preventive health services such as wellness visits, maintenance visits for the chronically ill and health screenings
- Programs and counseling for behavioral health issues and substance abuse problems
- Nutritional counseling and fitness instruction
- Care for patients at-home following hospital discharges or for those with chronic health needs
Care Compass Network will help build the pipeline for tomorrow’s workers through training and education, and connect people to new opportunities through its job board.
Workforce Development Recruitment Program
Care Compass Network has launched our newly re-designed Workforce Development Recruitment Program! Our recruitment program is designed to help partner organizations target behavioral health and primary care positions to fill needed workforce vacancies. Partners that are interested in participating in our recruitment program should download the RFA application, which can be found on our Share Point site.
Applications will be accepted continually through June 30, 2018. Approved applications will be notified within 5 business days of the close of the previous calendar month. Questions can be directed to Molly French, Workforce Manager at email@example.com.