Our partners are working to transform healthcare and increase patient care and engagement. This transformation creates new opportunities for members of the healthcare team who can provide services such as:
- Health education and social services for at-risk populations
- Preventive health services such as wellness visits, maintenance visits for the chronically ill and behavioral health screenings
- Programs and counseling services for behavioral health and substance use
- Nutritional counseling, fitness instruction, and lifestyle modification
- Care for patients at-home following hospital discharges or for those with chronic health conditions
Care Compass Network is helping to build the pipeline for tomorrow’s workers through training and education, and connecting people to new opportunities.
Workforce Transformation Pilot Program
CCN Workforce is pleased to announce that we are now accepting applications for the Workforce Transformation Pilot Program. CCN is seeking to fund creative pilot programs aimed at improving outcomes for Medicaid Members by implementing workforce transformation initiatives. A total of $1 million is available to fund applications for this program. Applications will be accepted electronically through SurveyMonkey. Click here to view the Program Overview and Application Guidelines.
Submission Deadline: October 18, 2019
Click here to access the application.
Click here to access the response to application questions.