Our partners are working to transform healthcare and increase patient care and engagement. This transformation creates new opportunities for members of the healthcare team who can provide services such as:
- Health education and social services for at-risk populations
- Preventive health services such as wellness visits, maintenance visits for the chronically ill and behavioral health screenings
- Programs and counseling services for behavioral health and substance use
- Nutritional counseling, fitness instruction, and lifestyle modification
- Care for patients at-home following hospital discharges or for those with chronic health conditions
Care Compass Network is helping to build the pipeline for tomorrow’s workers through training and education, and connecting people to new opportunities through its job board.
CCN has a wide network of partners through nine-counties (Broome, Chenango, Chemung, Cortland, Delaware, Schuyler, Steuben, Tioga, and Tompkins). Search for job opportunities offered by our partners in the following healthcare categories.
Workforce Development Recruitment Program
The Workforce Recruitment Program has been a huge success! Due to the high number of applications that were received, the application process is officially closed and we will not be accepting any new applications after April 30th, 2018. The next iteration of the Recruitment Program will focus on retention efforts. Now that we have helped to support the potential addition of 121 new high needs positions throughout the PPS, we will be focusing on retention initiatives. Stay tuned for more details!