Join us on August 27th, 2021 to learn about the CCN Regional Trauma-Informed Care Network’s Trauma Informed Care (TIC) Pilot implementation progress and work to date! Our four selected RTIC pilot sites began their journey in April & May 2021. Each pilot was challenged with 4 key priorities:
1. Training of all staff on Trauma-Informed Care, ACEs, Trauma, and their impact.
2. Developing an effective and sensitive trauma screening and follow-up care process.
3. Building a strong referral system to foster and support healing.
4. Implementing a TIC approach across the continuum care that advances the importance of health and wellness programs for staff, patients, students, and families.
The presentation will be led by Bouakham Rosetti, CCN’s Senior Project Manager and RTIC’s Program Director. She will be joined by Project Managers, Emily Jones and Lauren Greco, who will report out on their assigned pilots’ lessons learned, progress, and successes!
RTIC Pilot Partners and Project Managers:
• Children’s Home of Wyoming Conference – Emily Jones
• Mothers & Babies Perinatal Network of SCNY – Emily Jones
• Northeast Pediatrics & Adolescent Medicine – Bouakham Rosetti
• Whitney Point Central School District – Lauren Greco