Youth Peer Support is a relatively new service and organizations face a collective challenge to find young adults qualified to fulfill these roles. Come join CTAC/ MCTAC as Families Together in NYS shares their ideas on the steps you can take to recruit Youth Peer Advocates for these roles. You will also hear from three agencies across the state that have taken creative steps to both hire and inspire the next generation of Youth Peer Advocates.
Moderator: Azaria Georger, Youth Peer Services Training & Credentialing Coordinator | Youth Power of Families Together in NY State
- Julianna Hill, YPA | Mental Health Advocates of Western NY
- Douglas Hahn, YPA | Mental Health Advocates of Western NY
- Yudelca De La Cruz, YPA Supervisor | JCAA
- Christopher Jones, YPA | JCAA
- Amir Mir, Program Director | SCO Family of Services
- Debra Paradiso, YPA | SCO Family of Services