INTERACT training is required for all Care Compass Network INTERACT partners. Reimbursement will be up to $65 per hour for a facility Champion and Co-Champion. Priority will e given to contracted partners who:
- Have never received formal INTERACT training
- Have experienced staff turnover since the last Champion training
In this two-day interactive course, the CIC Master Training will provide an in-depth description of the INTERACT QIP strategies, care processes, tools, and other resources to improve care of changes in condition and prevent hospital transfers when safe and feasible; and share key lessons learned on successful program implementation and sustaining the program over time.
Upon completion of this training, attendees will be able to:
- Describe the current landscape of health care reform and funding that make INTERACT an essential QI initiative for post-acute and long-term care organizations
- Articulate the key strategies that form the foundation of the INTERACT QIP
- Understand how to optimally utilize INTERACT QIP tools and resources
- Define key strategies for successful INTERACT QIP implementation, including how INTERACT can help meet QAPI requirements
- Define key strategies for successfully sustaining the INTERACT QIP implementation process
- Measure and track organization specific INTERACT QIP implementation processes
- Measure and track organization specific INTERACT QIP hospitalization and other related outcomes
- Report and interpret feedback on INTERACT QIP implementation and outcomes to the facility team and leadership
- Demonstrate an ability to effectively educate facility staff on the INTERACT QIP
- Understand how to complete the CIC training certification process
Limited to 25 attendees. Lunch will be provided both days.