- RMS Transportation Survey Results
- RMS Accessing Healthcare Survey Results
- RMS Care Coordination Survey Results
- RMS Cultural Competency Survey Results
- RMS Patient Engagement Survey Results
- RMS Information Inquiry Survey Results
- RMS 211 Community Resource Guide Survey Results
- New York State Jobs
- Health Workforce Apps (HWapps)
- Healthcare Association of New York State (HANYS) list of helpful acronyms
- New York State Community Action Association (NYSCAA) poverty reports
- HARP Brochure – Medicaid Managed Care plans that pay for your clients physical and behavioral health care. Learn more about HARP
- Value-Based Payment – VBP Roadmap, Public Comments on the VBP Roadmap, Introduction Waiver,Medicaid Alignment with Medicaid proposal, and VBP for Providers
- Health Home vs Home Health Care
- Motivational Interviewing
- Telehealth vs Telemedicine
- Value-Based Payment vs Value-Based Purchasing
New York State Department of Health Resources
- Value-based Payment Resource Library
- NYS Medicaid DSRIP
- Performing Provider Systems (PPS) Job Title Vacancy Rate Snapshots, Demonstration Year 1
- DSRIP FAQ’s
- NYS Medicaid DSRIP Dashboards
- Care Compass Network DSRIP
Health Literacy Resources
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) provides resources and tools to improve health literacy.
- National Library of Medicine (NLM) describes what is health literacy and the need for improvement.
Cultural Competency Resources
- Center for Linguistic and Cultural Competency in Health Care to address the health needs of those who speak limited English.
- National CLAS Standard Fact Sheet.
- National Institutes of Health – the Concept of Cultural Respect