The Shared Learnings platform is a collection of toolkits, best practices, lessons learned, impact results, and novel approaches that have been developed by Care Compass Network and CCN’s partner organizations throughout the course of the 5-year Delivery System Reform Incentive Payment (DSRIP) program.
- Implementing Suicide Identification and Management in Primary Care - Family Health Network
- Medicaid Accelerated eXchange Program - Guthrie Cortland Medical Center
- Fruit and Vegetable Prescription Program - Rural Health Network of SCNY
- Expand Vestal Walk-In and Ancillary Service Hours - UHS Hospitals, Inc.
- Integrating Behavioral Health into Primary Care Services - Lourdes Robinson Street Primary Care
- Mental Health First Aid Instructor (Youth/Adult) - Chenango Health Network
- Implementing a Nurse Case Manager Program in Low-Income Public Housing - Community Health & Home Care
- Medicaid Accelerated eXchange Program - UHS Hospitals, Inc
- The Whole Health Action Management (WHAM) Program - Rural Health Network of SCNY
- Safe Sleep for Babies Collaboration (Cribs for Kids) - Mothers and Babies Perinatal Network
- Medicaid Accelerated eXchange Program - Cayuga Medical Center
- RMS Online Panel Survey - Accessing Health Care - Care Compass Network
- RMS Online Panel Survey - Cultural Competency - Care Compass Network
- RMS Online Panel Survey - Medication Adherence from a Clinical Perspective - Care Compass Network
- RMS Online Panel Survey - Medication Adherence from a Patient Perspective - Care Compass Network
- RMS Online Panel Survey - Provider Engagement - Care Compass Network
- RMS Online Panel Survey - Access to Specialty Care Services - Care Compass Network
- RMS Online Panel Survey - Access to Transportation- Care Compass Network
- Health Literacy Training - Module Approach - Care Compass Network
- North RPU Support Funds - Care Compass Network
- Planning & Implementation Funds for a Detox/ Stabilization Program - Alcohol & Drug Council of Tompkins County
- Diabetes CVD Prevention - Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital
- Dietician Integration into Primary Care - Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital
- Medicaid Accelerated eXchange Program - Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital (ED)
- FLACRA Pilot Study Evaluation—Peer Specialist Program (MIPP Round 2) - FLACRA
- Mobile Medical/Dental Unit - Family Health Network of Central NY
- Medicaid Accelerated exChange Program - Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital (IP)
Buprenorphine Initiation In Emergency Department: A Community Collaborative Approach
The emergency department is the front lines of the opioid crisis. Arnot Ogden Medical Center in partnership with CASA-Trinity of Chemung County launched a pilot program in March 2018 to see if an outreach program designed to offer immediate medication-assisted treatment access would be feasible in community hospital emergency departments. This toolkit will take you through the benefits, lessons learned, and a brief step-by-step guide to implement a similar program.
Download Implementation Toolkit
Download Buprenorphine/ Emergency Department Workflow Visual
Community Navigation Toolkit
The Community Navigation Toolkit is intended to be used for new onboarding staff who are working with individuals on a daily basis to identify needs, navigating through complex and diverse systems while ultimately building a trusting relationship with the client over time to avoid misuse of medical care.
Download Navigation Toolkit
Palliative Care Toolkit
Implementing Palliative Care into Primary Care: A Toolkit for Providers & the Palliative Care Community
The Palliative Care Toolkit will introduce you to what Palliative Care is, what services it provides, the benefits of Palliative Care, and a brief guide into evaluative your organizations readiness to implement Palliative Care and a brief step-by-step guide to implementation.
Download Palliative Care Toolkit