The Shared Learnings platform is a collection of toolkits, best practices, lessons learned, impact results, and novel approaches that have been developed by Care Compass Network and CCN’s partner organizations throughout the course of the 5-year Delivery System Reform Incentive Payment (DSRIP) program.
- Implementing Suicide Identification and Management in Primary Care - Family Health Network
- Medicaid Accelerated eXchange Program - Guthrie Cortland Medical Center
- Fruit and Vegetable Prescription Program - Rural Health Network of SCNY
- Expand Vestal Walk-In and Ancillary Service Hours - UHS Hospitals, Inc.
- Integrating Behavioral Health into Primary Care Services - Lourdes Robinson Street Primary Care
- Mental Health First Aid Instructor (Youth/Adult) - Chenango Health Network
Buprenorphine Initiation In Emergency Department: A Community Collaborative Approach
The emergency department is the front lines of the opioid crisis. Arnot Ogden Medical Center in partnership with CASA-Trinity of Chemung County launched a pilot program in March 2018 to see if an outreach program designed to offer immediate medication-assisted treatment access would be feasible in community hospital emergency departments. This toolkit will take you through the benefits, lessons learned, and a brief step-by-step guide to implement a similar program.
Download Implementation Toolkit
Download Buprenorphine/ Emergency Department Workflow Visual
Community Navigation Toolkit
The Community Navigation Toolkit is intended to be used for new onboarding staff who are working with individuals on a daily basis to identify needs, navigating through complex and diverse systems while ultimately building a trusting relationship with the client over time to avoid misuse of medical care.
Download Navigation Toolkit
Palliative Care Toolkit
Implementing Palliative Care into Primary Care: A Toolkit for Providers & the Palliative Care Community
The Palliative Care Toolkit will introduce you to what Palliative Care is, what services it provides, the benefits of Palliative Care, and a brief guide into evaluative your organizations readiness to implement Palliative Care and a brief step-by-step guide to implementation.
Download Palliative Care Toolkit